Private Limited Company registration is the most popular legal structure option for businesses in India. A private limited company can have a minimum of two members. With limited liability enables it be more flexible. The presence of greater capital contribution ensures greater stability with potential to expand. It is the most preferred option for start-ups and entrepreneurs due to its ease in raising funds from various sources and even from Foreign Direct Investments.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION:
- Electricity Bill.
- PAN Card of proposed Directors.
- Passport / Voter ID / Driving Licence / Aadhaar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner.
- Latest Photographs of the proposed directors.
- Electricity / Water / Telephone Bill / Bank Account Statement of the proposed directors.