TradeMark means any sign which may be a word, signature, name, device, label, numerals or combination of colours used by one undertaking on goods or services or other articles of commerce to distinguish it from other similar goods or services originating from a different undertaking.
A Trademark is valid up to 10 years and the validity can be perpetually extended by payment of the prescribed fees for renewal.
Trademark search; Filing of applications, registration procedure; Renewal, opposition, rectification; Action of infringement and passing off...
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US IN THE FIELD OF TRADE MARKS & SERVICE MARKS:
- Filing and prosecuting trademark and service mark applications.
- Trademark registrations internationally with the cooperation of our foreign associates.
- Trademark searches and brand selection advice.
TRADEMARK RELATED AGREEMENTS
- Assignment Agreement (with or without good will)
- Franchise Agreement
- Registered User Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Infringement and validity opinion.