Copyright is a right given by the law to creators of literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and producers of cinematograph films and sound recordings. Copyright protection is available for original works of authorship, whether published or unpublished.
Copyright protection in case of literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work is valid for lifetime of author and 60 years after the death of the author.
Work no longer protected under copyright or created by any government office for civil use is considered in the "public domain" and may be used freely.
Registration, assignment, infringement of a copyright; Software programs copyright; Drafting deeds for transfer of copyright and royalty, etc...
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US IN THE FIELD OF COPYRIGHTS:
- Filing copyright applications.
- Assignment, licensing and transfer.
- Infringement and validity advice.
- Specific agreements.
- Litigation: opposition, rectification, appeals, civil suits for infringement.
- Anti-piracy measures.
COPYRIGHTS RELATED AGREEMENTS
- Assignment Agreement for Literary Works.
- Assignment Agreement for Sound Recordings.
- Assignment Agreement for Mobile/Digital Rights.
- Assignment Agreement for Publication Rights.
- Assignment Agreement for Film Rights.
- Assignment Agreement for Broadcasting Rights.
- License Agreement for Publication of Literary Works.
- License Agreements for Sound Recordings.
- License Agreements for Broadcasting.
- License Agreements for Digital and Mobile Sound and Visual Clippings.